A Page in Our Passport:
Lake Como Travel Guide
Embark on a visual journey into the streets of Lake Como as Tamara and Salome Mory bring our Fall '23 vision to life. From poolside afternoons, to aperitivo hour and beyond. Think romance steeped in understated elegance in our latest arrivals from the Elara collection. We are so excited to share with you, a page in our passport, a place for travel inspiration - as we pass on our best recommendations for where to stay, eat, and travel in Lake Como.
WHERE TO STAY IN LAKE COMO
Oh where to begin! Your options are endless when it comes to finding a place to stay in Lake Como, what more could you ask for - breathtaking views of the lake and vintage charm that will transport you back to a time when extravagance knew no bounds. Our favourite has to be The Grand Hotel Tremezzo, an iconic stay sitting on the western shores of Lake Como. There is an abundance of idyllic villas, which are both scenic and affordable - to ensure you experience the alluring charm that Lake Como has to offer.
Other beautiful stays include:
• Vista Palazzo
• Grand Hotel Villa Serbelloni
WHAT TO DO IN LAKE COMO
Offering some of the most picturesque sceneries in the world, whilst being surrounded by rich history and culture, there are so many things to see and do in Lake Como. This is our guide to navigating your day-to-day whilst at Lake Como:
• Stroll through the botanic gardens of Villa Monastero, built in the 12th Century, its vistas are like no other. A truly special experience, one to remember.
• Take to the water, and see Lake Como by boat - a must do, to experience Lake Como at its best. We recommend renting a boat via Lake Como Boat for 3hrs, to allow you to experience Lake Como at your own pace from a unique perspective, with your loved ones and maybe a drink or two.
• Visit Bellagio, also know as the ‘Pearl of Lake Como, its an iconic village in the area. Think cobbled streets, bustling piazzas, and picturesque waterfront promenade.
• Our tip to you... if you want to use the ferry, book a full day ticket to jet around from town to town and make sure you get this early so you aren't lining up for hours!
WHERE TO EAT IN LAKE COMO
There is nothing better than a gourmet safari, circling Lake Como, a beautiful and delicious way to discover the traditional eateries run by someone’s nonna, to high-end restaurants. From espresso hour, to apertivo and beyond, there is no shortage of places to quench your thirst and tick every box. Our top dining recommendations include:
• Albergo Ristorante Silvio - You must try the famous fish dish, it was incredible. Rice with lavaret filets - local traditional dish.
• Hosteria Del Platano
• Caffe Varenna
• Ristorante Bella Vista • Il Cavatappi
WHAT TO WEAR IN LAKE COMO
For days spent wandering the gardens, historic churches and cafes of Lake Como, wear the Milano Shirt and Pant set paired with slide on sandals.
For an afternoon on the water, don't look past the Milano Swim and Pareo, with a pair of tortoise-shell glasses.
Café hop, shop and dine through Lake Como wearing the Harper Midi Dress.
As the sun sets, and aperitivo hour begins, style the Milano Tie Back Maxi paired back with textured accessories and KIVARI Jewellery.