Online Returns Policy
To lodge an online return please follow the steps here.
14 days from delivery date.
Customers have 14 days, from the day they receive their order, to submit a return and return their items to KIVARI HQ.
Your returned order must arrive at KIVARI HQ no later than 14 days after your delivery date to qualify for a refund.
For this reason, we recommend that you send your return back to us within 7 days of your delivery date to ensure that it arrives in time.
15-30 days from delivery date.
Any full price item received in KIVARI HQ after 14 days from delivery date, will only be eligible to receive a KIVARI Credit Note.
- Item(s) must be returned in their original condition and packaging: unworn, unwashed and with all tags attached.
- Returns be submitted via the returns portal linked above. All online returns require an approved RA number.
- Return shipping method and associated costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Return delivery costs for faulty or incorrectly supplied items will be the responsibility of KIVARI.
- We recommend sending your return via a traceable method and retaining proof of postage until receiving confirmation that your return has been processed. KIVARI cannot be held responsible for returns that are not received.
- 'Final Sale' items cannot be returned for exchange, credit or refund.
- Items that have been purchased during a promotion (e.g FLASH SALE) are subject to promotional specific return conditions. Please see specific terms and conditions here.
- Return to Sender parcels due to an incorrect address and/or non-delivery will incur a $10 processing fee. This will be automatically deducted from your refund.
- Refunds will be processed through your original payment method & you will receive notification once this has been completed. Your Bank may take 3-5 business days to process your refund.
- Online purchases cannot be returned or exchanged at any of our KIVARI Boutiques.
All swimwear must be tried on wearing undergarments. If you wish to return an item, all tags and protective hygiene strip must remain in place and the item will not be accepted if either of these have been removed or altered, or if the item shows signs of wear.
HOW TO RETURN YOUR ITEM
- Please review our returns policy to ensure your item is eligible for a return
- Email email@example.com with your original order number, your reason for return and if you require a refund or store credit
- You will receive an email with your Return Authorisation Number (RA #) and our return address
- Clearly label your parcel with your full name and RA #
- Send your return back to us within 14 business days of receiving your approved return RA #
DO YOU OFFER EXCHANGES
Unfortunately at this time we do not offer an exchange service. If your item is full priced, you can replace an order for the exchange size and submit your return so you do not miss out on the size you are after.
Do you have a fault with your product?
Please contact our lovely customer care team at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via our Live Chat with a description of the fault and image for our review and we will be here to help resolve this for you.
KIVARI offers a 3 month warranty period on all of our pieces. This does not include reasonable wear-and-tear or items damaged by not following the recommended garment care process.
Digital gift cards:
Digital gift cards are not eligible to be returned. Returns processed by the payment method of a digital gift card will be re issued once onto that payment method.
Need further assistance with our returns:
We are here to help! Please call us on +61 403 503 352 or email us at email@example.com for any further assistance in regards to your return.