Covid-19 – What you need to know?
What you need to know?
Byron Bay & Freshwater Boutiques
Our Byron Bay & Freshwater stores are business as usual & our staff are well-trained in taking extra pre-cautions
- EFTPOS machines wiped down with disinfectant after each use
- Hangers wiped down with disinfectant continuously
- Change rooms wiped down with disinfectant continuously
- Counters, chairs and other surfaces disinfected continuously
- Staff being closely monitored & asked to stay home if sick
- And, we're religious about hand washing!
Ordering online? Australia Post & DHL have introduced some measures
- When customers answer the door, the Australia Post delivery driver will ask if you're unwell or have Coronavirus. If so, they will leave the delivery at the door to collect once they leave
- Australia Post will not be asking for signature on delivery. In these cases, the driver will sign for the parcel on the customers behalf, take a photo of the delivery & leave it outside
- Our parcels are automatically signature on delivery and you need to be aware of these pre-cautions
- In all cases, whether a driver or postie delivers your order to the door or you go in to your local Post Office to collect a parcel, an Australia Post staff member will ask and record your name and sign on your behalf
- If you are uncomfortable with your parcel being left, we recommend you have it delivered to an address where someone will be present
This is a complicated situation & our team will keep you, our customers updated as needed
For now, we are available online (The internet is corona-immune!)
You can shop online safely
Email us at email@example.com, live chat with us or DM us on instagram with any questions
Stay safe & positive xx